Friday, May 18, 2012

THE MELVINS TOUR WAS FUN. HERE IS SOME MORE NEWS..

Here are some concrete things to look forward to:

MANCHILD 6 is just around the corner. I will announce the arrival pretty soon.

I get to go out on the MELVINS LITE fifty shows in fifty days tour in September. It will be insanely hard work but it will be great. I intend to bring a few things to sell specifically for the tour:

Two new MELVINS posters, one being a continuation of the NEW MUTANTS idea and one for a sequel to my BASEBALL FURIES t-shirt awhile back. At least one hundred each, all numbered.

And I will be bringing a extremely rare and homemade book, each numbered. There will be a different cover for each one to boot.

Pretty exciting! There will also be some semblence of music too but we'll see about that one.














































No comments: