Monday, February 6, 2012

T-SHIRT ART FOR SALE!!!


I have decided to part ways with artistic sentimentality and sell the artwork I came up with for all of those t-shirts last year. We made nine of them all in total. Two of them have already been sold (MINUTEMEN, the second MELVINS design) but the rest from the likes of (in order of appearance if you scroll down) FUCKED UP, DIE KREUZEN, HONOR ROLE, MELVINS, VOIVOD, DESCENDENTS, VALIENT THORR and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY are available if interested. They would look nice in a frame. Well, they would. If interested you know that you can reach me at reluctantking@hotmail.com. I have no set price here, we can come to some nice arrangement on any of these. Thanks!























1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to give a personalized gift likeTshirt for my loved one. I wanted it to be artistic and very colorful.
Redbubble T Shirt