Thursday, September 15, 2011

MANCHILD 6, MAXIMUM ROCK N ROLL COVER STORY AND OTHER NEWS.

So I am the cover story of the October issue of MRR. it came out (I think) pretty good and overall I am pleased with how it went. If you are interested in obtaining this issue, here is the link:
and this is my cover. What else? MANCHILD 6 has been discussed and it looks as though a mr. Will Butler will be doing the honors this time, letting Charles have some breathing room and learning the subtle craft of diaper changing with his new daughter. Thematically this will be sort of a continuation of the same layout idea that the last book had, except it will be sort of a Lester Bangs type of thing: writings and interviews with new art put between the chapters. No other news on this yet but I will let you know when we get the ball rolling. Other news? Well, my feet sort of hurt..but I will be okay I am sure. Thanks.

No comments: