Friday, December 19, 2008

WWW.BRIANWALSBY.COM IS DOWN..

In some sad news, I was told the other day that my sort of outdated site, www.brianwalsby.com, is down.
I don't know what happened. I will be looking into this but I suppose for now you will be stuck going here or to my Myspace page. I wouldn't be too bummed but obviously I shouldn't let it go down if I can help it. Hopefully it will be up again.

If I can't get it back, you'll be seeing more artwork for to check out.

We'll see what happens,
Brian



AFTERNOTE: IT IS TAKEN CARE OF, AND IT IS BACK ONLINE. GO TO:

www.brianwalsby.com

and I finally got around to checking out that last Torche cd..man, it is really good. I miss out on everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Torche album completely slays. It's pretty disappointing to know that Juan just got the boot. Their music isn't nearly as epic when played as a three piece.

I hope you got to see them at ATP.