Monday, October 27, 2008

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY OLD EIGHTIES ERA STUFF THAT I DREW THAT I COULD BORROW?



DO YOU OWN SOMETHING LIKE THIS?


I have what might be an unusual request.

I am getting ready to put together my next book called MANCHILD 4. And I thought it would be really great if I could re-print an assortment of the kind of stuff I drew back in the eighties when I was a punk rock pen pal who drew little silly cartoons. I have a humorous article that I have written, put aside for this event. But I need help to pull it off.

For anyone out there that might remember writing to me, trading stuff with me and having me draw stuff for you: Is there anyway that you can reach into that box of old stuff that everybody no doubt has, and pull out that old Brian Walsby drawing that I did for you twenty years or so ago? And if you have been able to do that, would it be too much to ask for a scan of said drawing and send it to me for the possibility of having it be re-printed in the next book that I am about to do?

my e-mail address is:
reluctantking@hotmail.com


individual credit will of course be given for the help. A 300 dpi jpeg would do nicely. My goal here is to have a affectionate look back into my past, with a dash of humor involved, and that is pretty much it.

thanks for your time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey
A while ago ... a year mabey? On your myspace I posted a comic you did out of an old "Metal Mania" fanzine (outta SF?) from 1986 ... the difference btw speed metal & hardcore. I donno if its the size & rez. ya need if not let me know and I'll email ya a better copy ...

Anonymous said...

have you run out of ideas already?

Anonymous said...

christian:
yeah! that would be cool..I do remember that!

anonymous:
at least I am doing something, while you are too cowardly to sign your real name..It hurts, it really does..sniff..